F-1 Student Forms

Please check the Document Processing Timeframe page for information pertaining to each form.

Cap-Gap Extension I-20 Request

Change of Status to F-1 I-20 Request Form

Change of Status to Permanent Resident

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) (for Viterbi graduate students Only)

I-20 Request 

Invitation Letter

ITIN Request

Leave of Absence for Graduate Students

Leave of Absence for Undergraduate Students

Letter of Standing

New International Student/Scholar Information Form

OPT I-20 Request

OPT STEM Extension I-20 Request

Permission to Attend Another Institution

Ph.D. to Masters Degree I-20 Request

Program Extension Request

Reduced Course Load

Reduced Course Load (for Viterbi graduate students only)

Return to USC: Initial I-20/DS-2019 Request

Social Security Number Letter Request

Transfer Out from USC to Another Institution

Travel Signature and I-20/DS-2019 Request

OIS recommends using the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download a free version here.