To comply with immigration regulations students are required to have the new redesigned I-20. You must have this I-20 in hand for future travel and for any immigration related benefits. No additional pick-up sessions will be available outside your designated pick-up dates/times until further notice.

What does the redesigned I-20 look like?

OLD VERSION OF FORM I-20                              NEW VERSION OF FORM I-20

What do I need to do?

If you currently have the redesigned I-20 then no further action is needed.

If you have the old version I-20, you are required to pick-up the redesigned I-20 at OIS on your specified date/time. This new I-20 will have a travel signature provided therefore you can use it for any future travel (travel signature is valid for 1-year). For a complete list of travel re-entry documents please visit the OIS website.

When can I pick up the redesigned I-20?

Pick-up of the redesigned I-20 will be by last name on the dates indicated below. Do NOT come to OIS on dates you are not assigned as your I-20 will not be available. 

Pick-Up Location: Office of International Services (Parking Structure D, Suite 101)
Pick-Up Time:        10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. 

Last Name Beginning with Letters Pick-Up

Date

A-L Wednesday, April 6

Thursday, April 7

M-S Monday, April 11

Tuesday, April 12

T-Z Wednesday, April 13

Thursday, April 14

*USCard is required for pick-up.

What if I am on OPT or 17 month STEM Extension?

OIS is currently distributing I-20s for enrolled students. If you are on OPT or the 17 month STEM OPT, OIS will provide a different redesigned I-20 distribution schedule by the end of April.