In certain circumstances, based on U.S. immigration regulations, persons in the United States in specific non-immigrant visa categories may be allowed to enroll in courses at USC as a limited status (non-degree) student.  For further details about applying for permission to enroll as a limited status student, please see information from the Office of Academic Records and Registrar.