J-1 Student Forms

Please check the Document Processing Timeframe page for information pertaining to each form.

Change of Status to Permanent Resident

DS-2019 Request   (Replacement DS-2019/ Request DS-2019 for J-2 Dependents)

Invitation Letter

J-1 Student Employment Request Form

Leave of Absence for Graduate Students

Leave of Absence for Undergraduate Students

Letter of Standing

New International Student/Scholar Information Form

Permission to Attend Another Institution

Program Extension Request / Instructions

Reduced Course Load

Reduced Course Load (for Viterbi graduate students only)

Return to USC: Initial I-20/DS-2019 Request

Social Security Number Letter Request

Transfer Out from USC to Another Institution

Travel Signature Request

OIS recommends using the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download a free version here.