Dear Students, 

On behalf of the Office of International Services (OIS), I want to personally welcome you to campus. To those who are joining the university as a new admitted student, we are glad you are here to begin your academic program at USC. To those who are continuing students, welcome back. I am excited to again partner with you to ensure another successful academic year.    

As we come together to begin the fall 2023 semester, I am reminded of how the diversity of our students from over 130 countries makes USC such a unique and fantastic place. Having been at USC for over 20 years, I am again reminded of our exceptional international community; you bring a wealth of knowledge and experiences that make USC a world-class institution.  

My hope is that you will learn and share knowledge that will prepare you to eventually work and collaborate in a global society. You are valued members of our community, and I along with OIS are committed to supporting you. Our mission is to assist international students and scholars make the most of their USC experience. Our dedicated staff is here to help you understand immigration rules and navigate the various campus resources available. We want to ensure your time in the U.S. is as fulfilling as possible.  

We wish you the very best as you embark upon your own personal USC experience!  

Warmest Regards,  

Esther C. Lee  
Executive Director  
Office of International Services