The Office of International Services (OIS) uses an express mail service called eShipGlobal to send documents via express mail. This service is available at the student/scholar’s expense. To request express shipping of documents from OIS:
- Register for an eShipGlobal account
- Login to eShipGlobal to create and submit your shipment request
- OIS will send you the requested documents using the shipping label that you create
- Do not go through FedEx, DHL or UPS websites
- Have your USC ID number, complete mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready
- Your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Expres and Discover cards only) will be charged by eShipGlobal, Inc.
Need help registering for an eShipGlobal account? Contact eShipGlobal for assistance: